Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

14/366 Slow and steady.

Good day to you.

I am doing well except that it is FREEZING cold outside. I suppose this was inevitable since it is JANUARY!

I don't really have a lot to say about food today. Ben and I got up and cooked eggs. I got my headlight fixed. CrossFit Baseline got canceled but rescheduled for tomorrow at 930. I worked-and it was good.

I am about to go eat left overs from last night.

The OA meeting was canceled as well (apparently) because of Bill Janklow's Visitation. I hate not having a meeting to go to.

That is about it.

Thank you for your contributions to my cross stitch. So Far I have: R2D2, Claddaugh, Seasons, and SWAK... there will be more I am sure. At least I hope.

Peace and love and gratitude be with all of you tonight. Please try to stay warm.

Manda

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry CF & OA were cancelled. HUGS!
    Don't forget the rectangle w/ I <3 Bacon.
    How about a cup of coffee?

    ReplyDelete