Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Positive Energy: Introduction to my Journey

Hey everybody! How you doing!?

So there is a book written by one of my very favorite authors Dr. Judith Orloff, M.D.  called "Positive Energy" which I am currently reading. If you don't want to open the link my general synopsis of it is that Dr Orloff would love for everyone to be able to tune into their energy capabilities to protect ourselves from outside entities as well as to maximize our abilities and enjoy life to its fullest. To do this she offers 10 prescriptions which I will be covering in detail over the next 10 weeks. Dr. Orloff suggests that her book be taken in weekly increments for best results, and so that is what I am doing.

The introduction to the book is pretty much the same as the synopsis on her website. I will, however, say that so far I am really loving this book. I own all 4 of Dr Orloff's books and have only read her first, "Second Sight" which was recommended to me by a good friend. Orloff's adventures, and experiences, in her book really spoke to me and I found less confused and baffled by my abilities to attune to my intuition and energy, as well as others... but felt more in control and powerful in my life.

I have always had crazy intuition and empathy, I figured now is the time to get real focus of it and see what power it can bring me. :) I am very excited to take this adventure through "Positive Thought". I look forward to seeing what strides I make  as well as what I find challenging. I am anxious to share my results with all of you, as well, and see what you think of it.

The reason I chose to keep this review on this blog as opposed to a different one is because being Paleo/Primal has helped me awaken a lot of my spiritual energy. I find that when I am eating cleaner foods my energy levels are heightened and my abilities are strengthened. I feel this is not just because of the physical nourishment of the food but also the energy it has and how it coincides with my own energies. When I am eating more primal I can see auras more clearly and my intuitive dreams are more direct and frequent. I miss this feeling. I think the first place for me to really start getting back into the saddle is from the foundation up. I was mistaken in thinking my body is my foundation... I know it is my spirit and so I will start there.

Dr Orloff mentions in several places in all of her books that intuitive empaths have problems with overeating... and a number of other symptoms that scream my name... I am all too curious, and excited, to see where this journey brings me.

So please, join me on my journey through positive energy. I look forward to sharing my experiences with you. And in the end, who knows, maybe there will be a book give away! ;)

Thanks for reading.

Love and joy to you all!
Manda

Also-Here is a link to Dr Orloff's Facebook Page! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment