Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Money Mondays

This week I am just going to give you a brief overview of what Money Mondays may look like...

I am re-exploring the idea of Dave Ramsey's The Total Money Make-Over as well as Financial Peace. I will be explaining the steps a person can take to get out of debt and make themselves free from slavery to money. Money is energy-money is a thing-money doesn't control us.

I will also eventually look for fun deals or ideas for saving money-if I can find some. I might have to tap into my frugal friends to share some of their ideas.

Lastly I will ask questions, rhetorical? Maybe, but you can always feel free to respond.

Today's question:

On a scale of 1-10 how much do you feel money controls your decisions in life? (1 being Never 5 being Neutral and 10 being every step you take?)

Have a beautiful and blissful day,

Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment